Released 8 Jun 2018. Beta number is 320.
The following fixes, that are not otherwise noted in aTbRef, are taken from Tinderbox's release notes (in some cases with a pertinent issue number in parentheses):
- If collect() collects items that contain an ampersand &, quotation marks " or an open parenthesis, the item is now enclosed in quotation marks to prevent parsing problem with the resulting list. (2410)
- Arrow keys did not work as expected in the autocomplete of the search fields of the Action Inspector’s Sort pane; the search fields failed to use TbxAutocompletingSearchField. (2409)
- Fixed a crash when auto-fetching some DEVONthink items.
- Fixed a crash when then first item in a note’s text is a pdf attachment.
- Note ▸ Explode is now available from the text pane as well as the view pane. (2408)
- In the key attributes view, URLs with non-ASCII characters now respond to the View In Browser button.
- Avoid double-escaping %-encoded URLs when opening URL-type resources.
- TextView again respects paragraph spacing.
- After pasting an image, Tinderbox restores the RTF type attributes to what they were before inserting the new image. (2412)
- Fixed an intermittent crash when entering full-screen mode, caused by TbxMap’s attempt to cancel the current editing session when adjusting the split pane. (2413)
- Outline view:
- If editing a value in an outline column, clicking inside the edit field no longer reselects the entire text. Instead, the insertion point is placed appropriately.( 2288)
See 7.5.2 Help's Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes: