Pre-defined System attributes are organised in various Tinderbox listings into 25 groups (one is hidden in the UI):
One group is hidden in the UI but visible in the documents source XML:
- Internal (not accessible via the UI)
A number of system attributes are Read-only and cannot be altered by users:
- Read-only System Attributes.
- Attributes inherited from Document Settings.
- Attributes which are intrinsic. (What is 'intrinsic'?)
- System Attributes Internal group (In XML only, not exposed to UI)
There is also a full reference listing of attributes, although it omits the internal group (see above) as these are essentially off-limits to the user.