This menu is active if the context menu is activated when a cell in a crosstabs view is selected. If has the following options:
- Select All Notes. This selects all notes referenced within the cell. The text pane shows the normal aggregated title/text for a multiple selection.
- Select Next Crosstabs Note. Selects the next note in the cell into the text pane. If the current note is the last note in the cell, the first note is selected.
- Select Previous Crosstabs Note. Selects the previous note in the cell into the text pane. If the current note is the first note in the cell, the last note is selected.
- Copy Agent For This Cell. This will place on the clipboard an agent that will gather the notes in the current cell; choose a map or outline view in another tab and paste the agent where desired. The pasted agent is named "Crosstabs N,N", where the N,N are column-number and row-number from upper left of the grid, numbered from (1,1). So an agent for column 3 row 2 would be named "Crosstabs 3,2".
- Perform Action On This Cell. Opens an action code input box. Type action code expression(s) or the name of a Stamp. Clicking the Return key (↩) will apply the code to the notes in the selected cell. Use Escape key to cancel the code input box without applying any action