Released 31 Mar 2010
More fix & polish items for new v5.0.0 changes, especially relating to extended Unicode resulting from the new text engine. Other small issues:
- Many small changes to improve triggering of content wrapping in outlines, and UI widgets like disclosure triangles, etc.
- Outline view (including with columns) column now allows for $DisplayName not just $Name.
- Separators can wrap to multiple lines.
- Actions linkTo() and linkFrom() no longer shift focus - they used to mimic the effect of manual link creation where focus shift makes more sense.
- Improvements have been made to format() with respect to handling of sets and dates.
- Coercion of floating point (decimal) numbers to strings retains a greater number of significant figures (i.e. more decimal places are reserved).
- Stamp code edit boxes are no longer undated (re-inserting original code) during an ongoing edit.
- The outline now accepts file drops and note drags immediately before or after an agent.
- In maps label placement has been adjust to aid overall clarity as has the display of text at lower zoom levels in map and chart views - text is once again shown (in 7pt) at map zoom -2.
- A crash when trying to export/print a map has been fixed.
See 5.1.0 Release Notes for more detail of minor points.
This version is cited in the following notes:
- Adding notes to an existing map
- Check Spelling as you type
- Concatenation versus addition
- Encoding of Files Generated by HTML Export
- In-place editing
- Open new notes immediately (for v5.0.0-2 only)
- Querying for aliases - agents
- Spelling sub-menu
- UTF-8 Export