|Tinderbox User's Manual : The Toolbar|
You can move the toolbar wherever on the screen is convenient.
1. Switch to the Marquee cursor—use this to select multiple notes in view windows. Cursor is the arrow when over a note.
2. Switch to the Hand/ Arrow cursor—use the hand to move the view in view windows. Cursor is the arrow when over a note.
3. Click here to create a new Agent.
4. Click here to create a new Adornment.
1. Click here to go back one link.
2. Click here to follow a link.
3. To create a link, select the source, then click here, then click the destination.
4. Note tool—click here to create a new note linked to the selected text.
5. Click here to create an Internet link.
6. Parking spaces— click one of these, after starting a link, to hold the link until you have brought the destination into view.
|Up: Tinderbox User's Manual|
|Previous: Prototypes||Next: Importing Notes|