The primary form of official documentation for Tinderbox is the Tinderbox Manual (the app's macOS HTML Help). This also now includes the Release Notes (pre-v6 these were a separate TBX file). The Manual is accessed from the Help menu.
Eastgate offers user-to-user help via the Tinderbox forum (http://forum.eastgate.com). This resource, 'aTbRef' also available online at http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref7/index.html, although it should be noted it is not an official Eastgate resource.
Other Eastgate resources:
- Tinderbox website (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/)
- Tinderbox user-to-user forum (http://forum.eastgate.com/). NOTE: this is not Tinderbox's official tech support (see below), which should be a first port of call for urgent technical issues.
- Tinderbox's official tech support (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is generally a faster way of accessing technical helps then using the forum.
- Old forum - for reference only, please post questions in the new forum (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/forum/)
- Tinderbox Cookbook, for action/export code (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/cookbook/)
- Tinderbox wiki; now read-only and effectively out of date for action/export code references. (http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TinderboxWiki)
- The Tinderbox Way - a book by Mark Bernstein (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/TinderboxWay.html)
- The Tinderbox File Exchange (http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/Exchange.html)
- Tinderbox tech support email (email@example.com) - but first read http://www.eastgate.com/wiki2/wiki.cgi?TechSupport
- Tinderbox Tutorial Series. A CD or downloadable DNG:
- aTbRef - this site (http://www.acrobatfaq.com/atbref7/index.html). Several discrete versions are still online, baselined on earlier Tinderbox versions - see here.
If it is necessary to obtain downloads of Tinderbox versions other than the current one, e.g. because the user hasn't extended their licence, then use http://www.eastgate.com/download/ and select the DMG file for the appropriate version.
Tinderbox Tutorials: aTbRef's author has a Tinderbox tutorial web page linking to a number of tutorials.