NOTE: this menu was removed from v5.0.2, owing to changes in the link type visualisation choices. The information below applies to v5.0.0-v5.0.1 only.
These link visualisation settings override global settings for Link types made via the LinkTypes pane of the Attributes palette. The choices offered are:
- normal. Use the inherited value. This style is not a style per se but rather it corresponds to the default or inherited colour.
- linear. Link is shown as a straight line.
- curved. Link is shown as a curved line.
- bold linear. Link is shown as a bolded straight line.
- bold curved. Link is shown as a bolded curved line.