A number of ancillary views - Find, Roadmap, Similar notes, etc. - show lists of notes. When selected they show the following items:
- Rename.... Opens the Rename dialog for the current note or agent.
- Delete. Deletes the current note. No note retains focus after this.
- Text Window. Opens this note's text window.
- Make Alias. Creates an alias of the currently selected note (only available with a single note is selected). The new alias is inserted as the next sibling in views except the the Map view where it is inserted down and right slightly overlapping the source note.
- Show Original. Available when an alias is selected. Locates the position of the source note for the alias.
- Browse Links. Opens the Browse Links dialog for the current note. This is only enabled if the note has one or more outbound links.
- Roadmap. Opens the Roadmap dialog for the current note.
- Create Link... Opens the link tool cursor.
- New Map view. Opens a new Map view, based on the current note's level.
- New Chart view. Opens a new Chart view, based on the current note.
- New Outline view. Opens a new Outline view, based on the current note. The focus of the new view is on the parent of this note but with the note itself selected.
- New Treemap view. Opens a new Treemap view, based on the current note. The focus of the new view is on the parent of this note but with the note itself selected.
- Get Info. Opens the Note Info window for the current note.
[Last updated: 14 Dec 2009, using v5.0]
Licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
[See aTbRef CC licence Attribution/Waiver info info]