The Window menu contains the following items:
- Minimise. Minimise the current items to the Dock.
- Send Behind. Sends the current window to the back of the all the currently open Tinderbox (only) windows.
- Bring All to Front. Brings all Tinderbox windows to the front, i.e. on top of any other application's windows.
- Show/Hide Toolbar. The caption toggles to reflect whether the Toolbar is showing or not.
- Quick Stamp. Opens the Quick Stamp dialog.
- Attributes. Opens the Attributes dialog window
- Network. Opens the Network dialog.
- Similar Notes. Opens the Similar Notes view.
- Tinderbox Up To Date. Opens the Tinderbox Up To Date dialog).
- [List of all open Tinderbox windows]. Brings the Tinderbox window whose title is clicked to the front of the Tinderbox windows.
[Last updated: 14 Dec 2009, using v5.0]
Licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
[See aTbRef CC licence Attribution/Waiver info info]